Discoveries made at St. Jude have changed the way the world treats children with catastrophic diseases. Treatments that would not be possible without a diverse and highly motivated staff of dedicated individuals.
With the right combination of people, progress and persistence, we can achieve our mission of finding cures for catastrophic diseases through treatment and research. St. Jude offers a wide variety of rewarding career opportunities in nursing.
We are where some of today's most gifted researchers are able to do more science, more quickly. Where doctors across the world send their toughest cases and most vulnerable patients. Where no one pays for treatment beyond what is covered by insurance, and those without insurance are never asked to pay. We've built America's 3rd-largest healthcare charity, with a model that keeps the costs down and the funds flowing, so the science never stops.
The many unique benefits that St. Jude offers to our nursing staff include:
* Low nurse:patient ratios in all units
* Four-tiered clinical advancement program
* Unparalleled opportunities for nursing research and continuing education
* 10-12 week orientation with classroom and preceptorship
* Excellent fringe benefits (including three weeks paid vacation and unmatched insurance benefits)
* And... the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of some very special children and their families from around the world!
If you share our passion and believe in our mission, then you belong here. For more information about what it is like to work here and to apply for a position with us, please visit our Web site at www.stjude.org/jobs.
An Equal Opportunity Employer