● Motivated, skilled, and driven healthcare professional with broad patient care experience gained with the pediatric and geriatric
populations in diverse clinical environments. A dedicated healthcare professional, exhibiting strong patient relations, critical
thinking, clinical judgment, decision making, communications, and time management skills. Maintains a firm commitment to
the delivery of quality, compassionate care in compliance with standards of practice, organizational protocols, and federal
healthcare guidelines. Eager to expand my knowledge, skills, and scope of practice as I work toward completing a professional
degree in nursing.
Unemployment beginning June 2021 is related to an occupational transition to a full-time student as I started an accelerated nursing degree program.
Certified Nursing Assistant - Seattle Children's Hospital (SCH), Surgical Unit | Seattle, WA
August 2017 - June 2021
● Contribute to the delivery of exceptional patient care by assisting RNs and clinicians during hospitalizations of young children on a 78-bed surgical care unit. Measure, monitor, and record vital statistics. Provide one-on-one bedside support and monitoring to offer comfort and safety outside the scope of standard care. Promptly and professionally respond to call lights to ensure patient comfort, safety, and satisfaction. Monitor physiologic and hemodynamic states for up to 12 patients per shift;
document and communicate any abnormal findings warranting prompt medical assistance. Serving as a resource role offering high-quality care and support while ensuring the safety and wellbeing of each patient while serving as a pivotal member of their multidisciplinary care team.
o Unit Leadership/Shared Governance Experience - Care Delivery Committee:
The council works to ensure clinical safety measures are in place and implemented appropriately, allowing staff and clinicians to provide patients and families with the safest, high-quality care possible.
* Supervisor: Amanda Jensen BSN, RN, CPN, CNML, Clinical Practice Manager
* email@example.com, 206-987-1321
1 | Cox
Promoted optimal levels of dignity and independence by providing safe levels of autonomy and support while assisting individuals to complete activities of daily living. Maintained proper body mechanics and safety protocols and offered physical support to patients to assist with ambulation, turning/repositioning, mobility, and transfer to mitigate the risk of injury or harm to the patient. Accurately administered prescribed medications to maintain treatment plan compliance and to support sustained levels of health and wellbeing. Offered education, resources, and comprehensive support for patients and their family members as they began to navigate challenging end-of-life issues. Communicated all elements of patient care with RNs and other CNAs to ensure exceptional continuity of care.
* Supervisor: Tammy Bruya RN, Administrator, Co-Owner * firstname.lastname@example.org, 253-651-1473