Start your nursing career with the UW Health Nurse Residency Program in Madison, Wisconsin!
The Vizient/AACN Nurse Residency Program is part of a national initiative developed by nursing leaders. This prestigious 12-month program helps nurses move confidently into practice following graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefit package
- Full time employment during the 12-month program
- Hospital-based and ambulatory Nurse Residency Program
- Orientation tailored to nurse residents
- Day/evening or day/night schedule during inpatient orientation
- Monthly meetings and other opportunities to share issues and concerns with your nurse resident peers in a supportive environment
- Rich environment of clinical experts, including nurse resident program manager, preceptors, clinical nurse specialists, nursing education specialists, nurse managers, clinic managers and directors
- Employment continues following successful completion of the Nurse Residency Program
Winter 2021 – still accepting applications
Summer 2022 – December 1, 2021
Visit uwhealth.org/careers and search “Nurse Residency Program” to learn more.