Lovelace Medical Center is now hiring for Graduate Nurses to join our team - Various Departments and Shifts.
***Now Accepting Applications for Winter 2023***
Lovelace Medical Center has partnered with the University of Iowa to provide a 12-month Entry to Practice (ETP) Nurse Residency Program that supports graduate nurses as they transition into their first professional nursing role. The program offers a 16-week comprehensive orientation plan, immersive learning opportunities, nursing professional development, quality/safety performance improvement integration, and a supportive team-oriented environment.
The personal and professional support received throughout the program helps the newly licensed nurse become a competent, confident member of the healthcare family.
- Dual application to ETP Nurse Residency Program and the unit of choice.
- Applications are open.
Please email Recruiter@lovelace.com or call 505-727-5100 to speak to a recruiter today!
Graduate Nurse GN Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Nursing student must have graduated or will be graduating from an accredited school of nursing prior to the cohort start state
- The program is open to BSN and ADN/ASN graduates
- The candidate must have successfully completed the NCLEX two weeks prior to the scheduled start date
- Willingness to participate in all program components
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and/or PALS
- One-year post-program completion work commitment agreement required
- New Mexico Hospital Association/ American Hospital Association Quest for Excellence award, general Acute Hospital, 2021
- U.S. News & World Report, Chest Pain MI Registry Performance achievement Award, 2021
- "A" grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2019, Fall 2020
- Healthgrades 2020 Specialty Excellence Awards: Pulmonology Care excellence, 2020; American's 100
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work, 2016-2019
- U.S. New & World Report "Best Hospitals," in Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Attack, 2021-2022
- Best Hospitals for cardiac care, 2019; America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention, 2019
- American Heart Association/ American Stroke Association "Get with the Guidelines" Stroke gold Plus quality Achievement Award, 2012-2022 (Target Honor Roll - Elite Plus, 2019-2022)
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.