Hours of Work :6P -6A
Days Of Week :
Work Shift :
Job Description :
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging nursing position, you'll work with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients in a Magnet®- designated hospital. You’ll be at the heart of our patient-centered care, valued for your compassion as you continually strive to improve the patient experience. With clear communication and dedication to building relationships that promote a collaborative environment, you’ll be accountable for your performance and empowered to take initiative for your professional growth — while being engaged and eager to build a winning team.
Your Job Requirements:
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support certification
• Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Texas by beginning of the residency required.
• Residency is open to new graduates or experienced RNs with less than one year experience or seeking to enter acute care for the first time.
The residency program begins on .
Residents are required to attend ALL classes and be able to follow the schedule of their assigned preceptors throughout the entire clinical rotation of the residency program. A full-time, 36 hours per week schedule must be maintained throughout the first year of the residency program. Time off requests during the precepted portion of the residency may not be granted.
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center is a 262-bed, full-service hospital that serves the communities of Mansfield, Arlington, Grand Prairie, and the surrounding areas. In addition to being a Magnet®-designated hospital, we have full-service interventional cardiology services, including cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, open heart surgery, and STEMI care. The hospital has been honored as one of the Best Hospitals, Emergency Departments, and Maternity Wards by several publications. Methodist Mansfield strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
• Magnet®-designated hospital
• Robotic da Vinci® Surgical System for minimally invasive procedures
• Level III Neonatal facility and Level III Maternal Facility
• Voted best hospital and best emergency department by Living Magazine and Arlington Today Magazine
• Level III Trauma Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center and Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
• Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and stroke care
Our Care Commitments
• Take Care of Patients
• Take Care of Each Other
• Take Care of Ourselves
• Take Care of Methodist