*** Calling all April, May, July, and August 2023 New Grad RNs! Please apply to this position for interest in any units at Hillcrest South! Unit interest and shift availability will be discussed in detail with a recruiter***
Please apply to this position if you're interested in:
Women's & Children's
...or any other unit at Hillcrest South!
Interviews will be scheduled for specific units once you apply to this position.
Who We Are
Hillcrest Hospital South, the largest community hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 180-bed hospital located in South Tulsa and counted among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services including maternity, cardiology, emergency, orthopedics, surgery, wound care, and heartburn and reflux.
With great nurse-to-patient ratios and a strong clinical support team, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team… please apply today.
What You’ll Do
The New Grad RN/Sr. Nurse Tech will participate in a residency program which includes preceptorship, continuing education opportunities, and support from all angles: management, education, and your peers. Hillcrest South is dedicated to your success and continued growth in the nursing profession!
What You’ll Bring
- Expected graduate of an accredited ADN or BSN program
- Current BLS certification
- Previous nurse extern, nurse tech, or other healthcare experience preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given, and give directions to others
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful or crisis situations
- Demonstrate knowledge of current computer systems, equipment or programs used in the organization, knowledge of Epic a plus!
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and sign on bonuses for full time positions
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursementfor continuing education
- Advancement and career development opportunities