*** Calling all April, May, July or August 2023 New Grad RNs! Please apply to this position for interest in any unit at Hillcrest Claremore! Unit interest and shift availability will be discussed in detail with a recruiter ***
Please apply to this position if you are interested in:
...or any other unit at Hillcrest Claremore!
Interviews will be scheduled for specific units once you apply to this position.
Who We Are
Hillcrest Hospital Claremore is an acute care medical center located in Claremore, OK, and offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including maternity, cardiology, emergency, orthopedics and surgery. Hillcrest Hospital Claremore consistently receives high quality scores and is a recipient of the Certified Healthy Oklahoma Award of Excellence.
With great nurse-to-patient ratios and a strong clinical support team, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team… please apply today.
What You’ll Do
The New Grad RN/Sr. Nurse Tech will participate will be thoroughly oriented through a preceptorship, continuing education opportunities, and support from all angles: management, education, and your peers. Hillcrest Claremore is dedicated to your success and continued growth in the nursing profession!
What You’ll Bring
- Expected graduate of an accredited ADN or BSN program
- Current BLS certification
- Previous nurse extern, nurse tech, or other healthcare experience preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given, and give directions to others
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful or crisis situations
- Demonstrate knowledge of current computer systems, equipment or programs used in the organization, knowledge of Epic a plus!
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and sign on bonuses for full time positions
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursementfor continuing education
- Advancement and career development opportunities