This position is eligible for an enhanced welcome bonus of up to $25,000 for new graduates (less than 18 months of nursing experience) or up to $40,000 for experienced RNs (18+ months of nursing experience). Bonus amount is based on year and FTE commitment.
The Comprehensive Heart Treatment unit (CHT) is located in the Parkview Heart Institute at Parkview Regional Medical Center. This is a 30-bed cardiac progressive unit, specializing in the treatment of heart failure and varying cardiac related diagnoses. CHT is heart failure certified by the American College of Cardiology. This unit will help build strong foundations in advanced cardiac care.
Qualified RN's will receive:
- Competitive Rate of pay
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- 36 Hours a week
- Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment- Up to $30,000
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Growth - eXceed nursing recognition program
- Ask about our Hotel Program!
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program- eXeed
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members