Lovelace Women's Hospital is now hiring for Registered Nurses to join our team - Various Departments and Shifts.
Now accepting applications for December 2022 graduating cohort.
Sign On Bonus Available
Lovelace Women's Hospital has partnered with the University of Iowa to provide a 12-month Entry to Practice (ETP) Nurse Residency Program that supports graduate nurses as they transition into their first professional nursing role. The program offers a 16-week comprehensive orientation plan, immersive learning opportunities, nursing professional development, quality/safety performance improvement integration, and a supportive team-oriented environment.
The personal and professional support received throughout the program helps the newly licensed nurse become a competent, confident member of the healthcare family.
Dual application to ETP Nurse Residency Program and the unit of choice.
Applications are open.
Please email Recruiter@lovelace.com or call 505-727-5100 to speak to a recruiter today!
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Nursing student must have graduated or will be graduating from an accredited school of nursing prior to the cohort start state
- The program is open to BSN and ADN/ASN graduates
- The candidate must have successfully completed the NCLEX two weeks prior to the scheduled start date
- Willingness to participate in all program components
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and/or PALS
- One-year post-program completion work commitment agreement required
- International Board Certified lactation Consultant® (IBCLC) Care Award, 2020
- "A" grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2019-2021
- Healthgrades 2020 Specialty Excellence Awards: Pulmonology Care Excellence, 2020
- New Mexico Hospital Association/American Hospital Association Quest For Excellence award, General acute Hospital, 2019, 2021
- Women's Choice award for America's Best Breast Centers, 2015-2022
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2016-2019
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for Obstetrics, 2021-2022
- Women's Choice award for America's Best Mammogram Imaging Center, 2021-2022
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.