Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital is now hiring for Registered Nurses to join our team -Various Departments and Shifts are available.
Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital has partnered with the University of Iowa to provide a 12-month Entry to Practice (ETP) Nurse Residency Program that supports graduate nurses as they transition into their first professional nursing role. The program offers a 16-week comprehensive orientation plan, immersive learning opportunities, nursing professional development, quality/safety performance improvement integration, and a supportive team-oriented environment.
The personal and professional support received throughout the program helps the newly licensed nurse become a competent, confident member of the healthcare family.
- Dual application to ETP Nurse Residency Program and the unit of choice.
- Applications are open.
Please email Recruiter@lovelace.com or call 505-727-5100 to speak to a recruiter today!
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Nursing student must have graduated or will be graduating from an accredited school of nursing prior to the cohort start state
- The program is open to BSN and ADN/ASN graduates
- The candidate must have successfully completed the NCLEX two weeks prior to the scheduled start date
- Willingness to participate in all program components
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and/or PALS
- One-year post-program completion work commitment agreement required
- Modern Healthcare's best Places to Work, 2018-2019
- CARF-accredited in six programs
- UNM Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Site of the Year 2017
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses