Hours/Week: 36 hours a week
Req # 161139
This position is eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus.
The Comprehensive Heart Treatment unit (CHT) is located in the Parkview Heart institute at Parkview Regional Medical Center. This is a 24 bed progressive cardiac unit with 6 cardiac decision rooms. The CHT has varying levels of acuity with a focus on the treatment of heart failure and other cardiac related diagnoses.
Qualified RN's will receive:
- Competitive Rate of pay
- Additional Flex Premium
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- 24 Hours a week
- Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment- Up to $30,000
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Growth - eXceed nursing recognition program
- Ask about our Hotel Program!
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program- eXeed
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members